- Fill out the “Preliminary Application For Prospective Volunteers”. (Note: Each visiting team should assign a team leader. The Team leader fills out one application form for the whole team.)
Teams are defined as three or more non-family volunteers.
The ideal size for a team is 6-8 people.
- Wait for approval from the Volunteer Coordinator. Approval must be obtained before purchasing tickets or making definite plans to come. The Volunteer Coordinator will communicate with you with regards to logistics and travel in Honduras.
- Each volunteer or team will be assigned a sponsoring missionary. You will be notified of this.
- If approved for working at or around Hospital Loma de Luz the volunteer will fill out these forms and send to the Cornerstone Office along with your volunteer fees one month prior to visit:
- Standard of Conduct Form
- International Travel Liability Release Form
- Medical Information Form
- Individual Volunteer or Group Leader Form
Any volunteer who has not completed the above mentioned process cannot work in ANY hospital related positions.